We can do alterations for our fully stitched items. Please allow 1 extra week for dispatch if you select this option.
1. Add your chosen saree, suit and/or lehenga to your cart
2. Please click on the "Alterations" section of our website: https://aheli.com.au/collections/alalterations
3. According to the item you are purchasing, select which item you want to adjust:
- Saree Blouse - if you are purchasing a readymade blouse or a saree that comes with a readymade blouse and require adjustment to size, then add to cart.
- Lehenga Top - if you only wish to adjust size for the lehenga top/blouse, then add to cart.
- Lehenga Skirt - most of our items can easily be adjusted using the string in the skirt but if you feel like this needs to be adjusted, please also add to cart.
- Suit Top - if you are purchasing a salwar or suit, and need to adjust the top, add to cart.
- Suit Pant - if you are purchasing a salwar or suit and also need the pant adjusted, then add to cart.
4. Once you've completed your purchase, you will receive an online form requesting your measurement details.
5. NOTE: We rely on the information you have provided in the form and do our best to ensure the sizing is correct. We use a third party tailor to do the alterations. Returns/exchange are not available on items that have been altered unless the product has been damaged.
Our outfit sizing varies and may be available in different ways:
1. Fully stitched: No tailor intervention is required if available in your Full Stitched Size (e.g. if you are a size 12, and the product size is Full Stitched Size 12, it will be in your size). The Maximum Size is also noted for a fully stitched item, so tailor intervention will be required if you would like to it be made bigger (or smaller) in size.
2. Semi-stitched: Tailor intervention is required to ensure the blouse and/or skirt are fully stitched from the sides. The Maximum Size is also noted for a semi-stitched item, so tailor intervention will be required if you would like to it be made bigger (or smaller) in size.
3. Unstitched: Tailor intervention is required to ensure the outfit is stitched. The Maximum Size is also noted for an unstitched item, so you are aware of the largest size the item can be made in.
If you have any questions about sizing, chat with us or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sizes in Centimetres
Sizes in Inches
How to measure